Lion's Eye Diamond - Mirage - EX8117
Regular price €420
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. SHIPPING, DELIVERY & PAYMENT
1.1 What taxes and duties do I have to pay?
- Our single cards are collectors' items and are exempt from VAT according to §24 UStG (Austrian VAT Act)
- All other products are sold with 20 % VAT unless otherwise stated
- We do not charge import sales tax or customs duty. If the delivery is made to a third country (not in the European Union) additional taxes may apply. Please check with your local authorities.
1.2 Where do you ship to?
- We ship all over the world.
1.3 I have a problem with my shipment, the shipment does not arrive. What should I do?
- If your order is stuck in transit, tracking is not updating, or you are experiencing any other problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.4 Is my order insured?
- Yes, all orders are always insured for the full value of the goods.
1.5 Can I pick up my order?
- You can pick up your order at our shop at Neulerchenfelder Str. 76, 1160 Vienna, typically on the next working day, during regular opening hours.
1.6 Should I place my order in your shop or on Cardmarket?
- If in doubt, we recommend that you place your order directly in our online shop. This way you have a wider choice of payment options and in many cases you also save on shipping costs.
1.7 What advantages do I have if I order directly from your shop and not from Cardmarket?
- In many cases, shipping is cheaper here in the store than through Cardmarket. In addition, our store offers you a wider range of payment options.
1.8 What are the shipping costs?
Pick up in our shop at Neulerchenfelder Str. 76, 1160 Vienna: FREE OF CHARGE
Standard shipping – Austria (Post):
- Value of goods 0 - 500 Euro | Shipping costs: 5 Euro
- Value of goods 501 - 1500 Euro | Shipping costs: 15 Euro
- Value of goods over 1501 Euro Shipping costs: 30 Euro
- Value of goods 0 - 100 Euro | Shipping costs: 15 Euro
- Value of goods 101 - 500 Euro | Shipping costs: 20 Euro
- Value of goods 501 - 1000 Euro | Shipping costs: 35 Euro
- Value of goods: over 1001 Euro Shipping costs: 50 Euro
Europe: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Shipping with FedEx Worldwide – USA/Canada:
- Value of goods 0 - 1000 Euro | Shipping costs: 30 Euro
- Value of goods: over 1001 Euro Shipping costs: 50 Euro
Shipping with FedEx Worldwide – Other Countries:
- Value of goods 0 - 1000 Euro | Shipping costs: 50 Euro
- Value of goods: over 1001 Euro Shipping costs: 80 Euro
1.9 How long does the shipping take?
- Shipping to Austria and Germany takes about 1-2 working days.
- To other EU countries, the shipping takes about 2-3 working days.
- To most other countries, you can expect a delivery time of approx. 3-5 working days.
1.10 Which shipping company do you use?
- We usually ship our items with Austrian Post and FedEx, depending on the value of the goods.
1.11 I am not satisfied with the item I received. How do I proceed?
- You are not satisfied with the product(s) you ordered and would like to complain about one or more items? Then please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please describe the problem and attach suitable photos of the problem to your message if necessary
1.12 My shipment was damaged during shipping, what should I do?
- If any of the items in your order have been damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately. Send an e-mail with a description of the circumstances and pictures of the damage to the packaging and the products to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.13 I would like to cancel my order. How do I proceed?
You can find information on this in our instructions on withdrawal.
1.14 When will I get my money back?
- We will process your refund after we receive your return. You will receive your money back in the way you originally paid for it.
1.15 Who is responsible for the return shipping costs?
- You are responsible for the cost of the return.
2.1 I can't find a card I'm looking for in your shop. Are these all the cards you have in stock?
- We offer our "full" range of Magic single cards on Cardmarket and Cardtrader. You can find our shop here.
2.2 Do I buy the card that is on the product pictures, or are they generic pictures?
- If not described otherwise, you buy exactly the card you can see on the product pictures.
2.3 What is the condition of the cards?
We use the following grades (and abbreviations) to describe the condition of a card:
- Near Mint (NM)
- Excellent (EX)
- Good (GD)
- Light Played (LP)
- Played (PL)
- Poor (PO)
You will find the condition in the title of the product. It will look like this:
- Channel - Alpha - EX
You will find any important additional information either in the title and/or in the description of the item. For example, whether a card has been signed by the artist, if it has a crease or if any other adjustments have been made.
2.3.1 Near Mint (NM)
A card in Near Mint condition looks as if it has never been played without outer sleeves. Tiny blemishes are allowed, such as a few small white spots at the corners caused by cutting during production. Edge, more severe wear such as scratches are not present and when viewed in daylight the card is clean.
USA: In the USA the designation Near Mint (NM) is also used.
2.3.2 Excellent (EX)
A card in Excellent condition looks as if it has been played for a few games without outer sleeves. In most cases, it is easy to see that an Excellent card is not in perfect condition. However, there is only a small amount of damage.
Excellent cards usually have some white spots on the edges and corners. There may also be a few minor scratches on the surface. However, these should not be directly noticeable under normal light conditions.
USA: In the USA, Excellent rated cards are usually rated Lightly Played (LP) or Slightly Played (SP).
2.3.3 Good (GD)
A card in Good condition looks as if it has been played without outer sleeves for a longer period of time, for example at a tournament. Cards that we grade as Good regularly show clear signs of wear in many areas of the card. Therefore, white areas on corners and edges may be pronounced.
In many cases, the surface of the card has a few scratches and can also be slightly dirty. Nevertheless, these may only be normal signs of use. The card will therefore have neither creases nor damage from liquids, such as water.
USA: In the USA, the term Moderately Played (MP) or Light Played (LP) is often used.
2.3.4 Light Played (LP)
A magic card in Light Played condition looks as if it has been played without outer sleeves for a long period of time. It is important that it is without doubt tournament legal when played with sleeves. Also, the card must not have been altered. Black painted edges or similar are a no-go.
USA: In the USA, the term Moderately Played (MP) or Good (GD) is often used.
2.3.5 Played (PL)
A card that has been worn through normal use must not look worse than this in order to be rated as Played. Examples include heavy surface scratches or damage to the surface that is described as "snow-covered".
The card has not had been tampered with, and may have cracks or be painted, but it is still in very poor condition.
USA: In the USA, the term Very Played (VP) or Heavily Played (HP) is often used.
Anything rated worse than Played is Poor. Often these cards have damage caused by something other than "normal" playing with them.
Examples are: Blackened edges, water damage, cracks and the like.
USA: In the USA, Poor (PO) or Damaged (DMG) is also often used.
3.1 Who is Three for One Trading?
- Our founders, Wenzel Krautmann, Oliver Polak-Rottmann and David Reitbauer, have been an integral part of the Magic: The Gathering community for more than 20 years.
- We are a limited liability company registered in the Austrian Companies Register (FN 464112 v).
- From our headquarters in Vienna, we have been trading cards since 2017 and are now one of the largest retailers of single cards in Europe.