Highlights: Demonic Tutor, Juzam Djinn and Mana Crypt
Oh! And we also have a playset FBB Italian Birds of Paradise for you!
World Championships are Over
We were lucky enough to get a few of the most powerful decks for you. If you ever wanted to feel like a champion and love gold bordered cards, then you'll be very happy to hear that we are selling the full World Championship Decks from 1997 to 1998:
- WCD 1997: Jakub Slemr's Deck
- WCD 1997: Paul McCabe's Deck
- WCD 1997: Janosch Kuhn's Deck
- WCD 1997: Svend Geertsen's Deck
- WCD 1998: Brian Selden's Deck
- WCD 1998: Brian Hacker's Deck
- WCD 1998: Randy Buehler's Deck
- WCD 1998: Ben Rubin's Deck
Just Give Us the Duals Already!
Like every week, we can offer you a new supply of Dual Lands. This time the majority is from Revised, with a few exceptions being FWB.
These exceptions are:
The Revised Dual Lands are the following:
- 3 Taiga (PL - GD)
- 3 Bayou (PL - GD)
- 2 Badlands (PO - PL)
- 2 Savannah (PO - PL)
- 1 Plateau (LP)
- 1 Scrubland (PL)
If you are looking for more than just Dual Lands and Moxes, be sure to visit our shop and sort for latest articles to see if the one card that you are looking for is already available for you?